Monday, November 21, 2005

 

Furious sexy footjob sites

Ever get yourself a furious sexy footjob? well the chick I am currently cheating on my old lady with I met on the net in one of those adult oriented dating sites, she was hot as hell, but I figured that her profile was fake.

I took a chance and started asking her about footjobs, and how much she loves getting her toes sucked by a man, anyway, she responded back and she was real. To make things even better, she lives only 40 miles from my house.

Every weekend when my wife thinks that I am out golfing with some business associates, I am getting my rock hard cock jerked off by a pair of the sexiest feet I have ever seen, and she loves every minute of it.....

Looking for pics and videos of awesome sexy footjobs? Check out THIS site today, it fuckin' rocks!
Comments:
Wow, this is a nice blog! I have a fetish foot male blog with hot erotic stories and pictures related to pantyhose and foot fetish. Take a look at Pantyhosed Feet Gallery Viewer
 
Today this slave will have the honor to try on his face the strength of my hands. Sitting above him without giving him a chance to rebel,
Mistress Gaia

 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?